This page is to help with any confusion in our registration process:
- What if my child is not old enough for the Kindergarten classes but I am teaching them K level curriculum - The children do best when they are mature enough to be in the grade level and away from their family for the time in classes. Kindergarten must be 5 by 9/1 of the current year. We do not move up children to the next level in the current year. If you start in the fall semester in Preschool you can move up the following fall.
- What if I want to be in ALL my kiddos classes - Understand that if every parent wishes to be in there childrens classes, that we would not have a co-op. We do take into account health issues, despite the worry the parents have. We do our best to accomodate your wishes, but many times it is impossible and we need parents in areas other than your children's classes.
- What if my child doesn't like their classes - We allow changes to AVAILABLE classes after the first hometeam until the Thursday following the first hometeam. Parents can email firstname.lastname@example.org, to request a change to their class or their childrens.
- Can I take my Preschooler/infant/nursery child into my classes - We make exceptions to infants (wearing), but toddlers and preschoolers should not be taken into the K-12 classes. Many times the classes are busy and need all the parent helpers they have scheduled in the class and they need your help. Often times if your child is unconsolable in the nursery area we will bring them to you and someone will trade spots so that you can stay with your little one in the nursery area.
- Can I get a refund? - Refunds will be offered for the first week of Hometeam, after that it is up to the coordinator. If you are a no call/no show for two weeks no refunds will be given.