Hometeam offers great flexibility when choosing your classes.
Feel free to pick and choose. You can pick one class or choose a full day of classes!
We offer two different options for your homeschooling style.
Options 1: Co-op- This is a great option for those who would like to stay during the day and help out or teach in the various classes. If you stay and help there is no drop off fee.
Option 2: Drop Off- Does your child see just one or two classes they are interested in and you would prefer not to stay? Then this option is for you. The cost to drop off your child and not participate as a parent is only $20 per class/per semester/per child in addition to the regular class fee.
Mail or Drop-off your your completed registration form to:
The River Church
3411 Airport Rd.
Waterford, MI 48329
Church is not open on Mondays:
Office hours are Tuesday-Friday 9-4 p.m.
Office is located on the third floor.
Go in main entrance turn right. Take elevator to the third floor.
Go to third floor and turn left to the office.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
- CASH is preferred.
- Make Checks Payable to: The River Church (please write Hometeam on the memo line.)
- NEW -- Credit Card payments through the church office, or put your info on the registration form.
QUICK GUIDE TO REGISTER:
- Print your registration form ~ located on this page.
- All families are $25 registration fee per year. If you paid this fee in the fall, you do NOT include that again. This does not apply to teachers.
- Start with your K-12 students. The base fee for them to attend is $15. This is per semester. Then include the cost of their hourly classes. If you plan to drop off please check the box and add $20 per hour you will be dropping off.
- The drop-off fee is per semester, per hour, per child. (ie. $60 per semester extra for all three hours for one child)
- Repeat these steps for each K-12 student, you may need to print multiple of this page.
- Transfer all these students final totals onto the totals page.
- If you have a preschool student, please complete the info for the preschool. The cost for preschool is $20/per student/per semester.
- Now complete the info for your nursery and toddler students. This is infants through 18 month old. They are $5/semester.
- Transfer the preschool/infant/toddler totals to the total page.
- Complete the parent choices page to include your choices of classes you would like to be a helper in. If you are drop-off do not include this page.
- Total all students and fees on the totals page.
- Please include payment for your first choices. Any adjustments will be made the 2nd or 3rd week of hometeam.
- Mail/Drop-off your forms to the church office.